Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Is this a good way to lose weight or not? -

Is riding your bike everyday a good way to lose 10-15 pounds in 1 month. I have been trying to ride my bike everyday for about 5 or six miles twice a day to lose some weight that I gained for being lazy. Is this a good way to lose weight fast. And I have been eating healthy and drinking health drinks and water more. And I ride my bike all the time so I am use to going long distances.

The best thing to do is simply exercise and eat correctly on the days you can. I am over weight but have recently lost 20lbs just by following those to simple things. I know it can get hard, but don t give up! Breakfast is of course the most important meal of the day so DO NOT skip it. Actually, studies show that eating breakfast can help you lose weight in the process of weight loss. If you must skip a meal make it dinner. Also don t eat after 8 or 8:30 pm. Exercise is also important. The days you CAN exercise make sure its at least a good hour (cardio can be for 30 mins). Good luck I hope I helped!

Working out on a bike is a good idea, but unless you watch the calories in your food, 10-15 pounds will be hard. For more tips, go to tummywatcher.com