Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lose weight fast...? -

I am 5 9 and weight about 150lbs. While I know that does not mean I am fat I feel like I could stand to lose 10 pounds and tone up some. I am leaving for a vaca in the West Indies in 2 weeks and am looking for some hints and tips to help me lose a little weight and get a little more toned before then...... any suggestions?

There is no miracle for losing weight and toning your body. However, you can definitely lose a few lbs for your vacation. Diet: On average to lose weight most people can eat around 1500 calories (with exercise.) Make sure these are healthy calories. Low fat, low sugar, low sodium. No fast food and limited eating out. Eliminate soda/sugary drinks and drink a lot of water. This is just an overview of what your nutrition would look like.Exercise: Cardio, cardio, cardio. Cardio burns calories and fat. Add a little strength training for toning and this should be a good start for you. Again, this is just an overview. If you really focus on eating healthy and exercising you could probably lose 3 to 4 lbs.I just want to add... any detox diet is artificial. You will gain that weight back. Most of the time you are simply losing water weight.

hii,check this site they offer a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it s for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-doc.co.nr ,hope it helps.

I lost 20 pounds in 1.5 weeks! At first I couldn t believe it would work, but I gave it a try. I look and feel great in my swimwear. www.losew8fast.blogspot.com

well that is not an easy job...but you can make it, if you really think that you need to lose weight...so, my suggestion is that every morning when you woke up drank a glass of worm water and a lemonade (of course, without sugar), next is to do exercises, at least one and a half hour a day...and last is to not eat much fat, especially fried food...good luck, and I hope that I help you a bit.

First, hundred-fifty pounds its o.k. for me, I would of worry if I was carrying an inner tube in my waist, second I work on to gain ten pounds or more, it will be much better. I suggest to eliminate the inner tube, also start eating fruits,vegetables, grain, drink juices, soy milk or 2% low fat milk and delicious hot meals, but, stay away from unnecessary fats or esle inner tubes will restart reinflating again, to gain muscles need to excersise, workout w/ small til heavy weights (don t strenth yourself) 3 times ten repetitions for a weight lift..3 times a week good luck!!

-----50 Weight Loss Tips----- for losing 50 pounds in 3 months.lost 30 pounds in three months. If you wanted to know how I did it, and how I intend on maintaining my current weight, then these 50 weight loss tips are for you. I��m not an expert, but I do speak from experience. If it helps you attain your own weight loss goals, then I��m happy to have helped (if only to serve as a reinforcement of knowledge you already possess). Most of this, I learned on my own or through close friends and family members. Ponzi��s been a great help through the entire process, being a model partner in the weight loss process. Feel free to add your own tips to this list, too! If someone wants to help me extend these points into a full-on eBook, I��m all ears.-----50 Weight Loss Tips----- for losing 50 pounds in 3 months.http://www.loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=182 Itemid=62

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at http://www.hiyesok.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!