Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Im 13 and i want to lose weight! Help me? (:? -

I m 13 years old, and i way 132lbs. But i d love to get down to 115! i don t look incredibly fat. but i feel it. I m out of shape, and i don t know how to lose weight. i m in cheer, and i love it. but my arms are weak. i want my backhand spring also. I want to have a flat belly and thinner thighs. But my body, just won t run when i tell it to. Any advice? I d love it. :)

I weigh slightly more that you and im 5 11...Ive been a vegetarian for 2 years and Ive notice a dramatic improvement in my health but in my opinion you dont need to lose weight all the girls you see today are too thin, make healthy food choices and you will be more than fine. PS: dont buy into the weight loss scam healthy lifestyle choices make you feel great and look good.