Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I dont know how to lose weight! HELP? -

Please help me, i want to get rid of my fat, bloated disgusting stomach but have NO idea how!!!When i eat little, my stomach doesn t bloat and i feel comfortable and happy, like i have accomplished something good, and am on my way of accomplishing something even better. But from what i ve been told, this plan will backfire by making me fatter =O Which is NOT what i want!!! When i eat healthy and exercise, my fat stomach stays the effing same!! Please, please help! I don t know what to do = (Please don t see me as ignorant, i don t want to offend anyone, i just want a nice toned, slim, healthy body that looks genuinely good! How do i do that?Thanksx

If you burn more calories than you consume you WILL lose weight. Try not to eat processed foods. Eat a lot of fresh foods- raw veggies, fruit etc. Watch how much salt/sodium you intake. This can bloat you. Excersize is a lifelong committment- you have to make it part of your everyday life. Start with one walk a day. Increase to a jog etc. Do something active EVERY SINGLE day. Get that heart rate up and sweat sweat sweat. Also do not eat at least 3 hours before going to bed. So important! Your body does not burn that fat and it goes to your belly. Eat small healthy snacks all day long to boost your metabolism. And cut out any drinks other than water!!! You dont need any wasted calories. No alcohol either. Dont give up. It will take a while to jump start your metabolism. But it will work I promise. Good luck!

the best solution i would say is to eat healthy, but exercise your core!!!it might not be the best results right away but a harder core helps out. If you are to do pilates or sit ups the stomach will work itself down!... no worries if you start now by the time summer comes along the bikini will fit nice and your stomach will be on its way to six pack abs!!

ok if you want to lose weight then you exercise eat healthy with small proportions you need to be focused on that and determined their is no magic pill weight watchers made my cousin really skinny maybe you should do that they teach you about the stuff you can eat

go to isamovie.com and watch that video. email me at kierra.poulos@gmail.com if you have any questions or call me at (801)416-0908

ok the real reason you are fat may shock you have a lookhttp://xrl.us/fatlosssecretf

burn more calories than taken in.

when u find out, please let me know!! :O

Eat healthy, and about once a month filter your body by taking in nothing but water for a while, at least one day. Don t go over a week though, because then you ll get really unhealthy. The most I ve ever done was one and a half days, and at the end of the week I had lost 2 pounds. it sounds really unhealthy, but it works, because it is just filtering stuff out of your body. And it will keep you from burning carbs that you take in, and burn fat instead, because you won t be taking in any carbs at all. It won t destroy your muscles, or make your bones brittle or anything, It just burns fat. it will help you lose weight, and it won t mess anything else up. ^_^