Sunday, April 17, 2016

Any good ways to lose weight fast? -

ok, i am 4ft 10 and i weigh about 108 pounds.i know, im huge. im involved in volleyball but ive been doing it for about a week along with dieting and im not losing any weight. I wanna lose about 5 pounds. any advice?

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Brisk walking is great for burning body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc,

There are more diets than ever and more people dieting than ever and yet we have the fattest society ever. So a lot of these ideas about losing weight, make you fatter. Cutting calories, carbs and fats can cause you to have a weight problem for life.It is better to eat differently. See site below and learn why meat and non-fat yogurt are so fattening. Also salt has no calories but makes you fat. Cure your weight problem and be thin for life. It also has the quickest weight loss possible.http://www.phifoundation.org

Walk briskly at least 1/2 hour a day, drinks lots of water to flush out and eat small, healthy meals- 6 a day. It s called grazing and keeps your metabolism revved up.

run, eat healthier. but don t fast, if you lose a large amount of weight in a short time from just not eating, you will gain it back very very fast. you need to lose weight over a long term period slowly.

I cut down my carbs to 20 per day and I m losing 3 pounds a week. It seems like a fad but it works.