Sunday, April 17, 2016

How can I lose weight fast? -

i need to lose weight because we are going to start boater safety classes and i don t want my guy friends to see my little bit that I have of big bloaty body fat.HELP?!

I want to start this response by saying that whatever you do, stay away from the diet supplement industry. There are far too many scams going around there, and none of them are a fast nor permanent answer.So the first thing I would suggest is exercise; this one isn t too hard to figure out, just try to find an activity that you enjoy that happens to include a lot of moving around, like riding a bike, or playing the drums. The top reason people give up on their exercise plan is because they get bored!But what diet to choose? If you want to really get serious about losing weight, why not try a professionally planned diet? You have to be careful here as well, there is a lot of scams just like the supplement business. However, I just recently found out about this great site from a friend that has a new innovative diet I ve never heard about! Check it out if you are interested, I hope this helps!

First of all, guy friends?? they wont notice and if they do it s only because they think you are hot.If you still want to loose weight fast...depending on how much time you have... the fastest way to loose weight is to cut the portions of food you are eating by 1/2. This is not healthy!!! but it s fast, but *beware* that you may gain back more weight after you stop. To do this: eat whenever you feel hungry and instead of a full portion, eat half and skip as many carbohydrates (potatoes, pasta, bread etc.) as you can. Keep in mind, I do not recommend this...instead flaunt your curves!!! I don t know any guys who like skinny girls :P