Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Can u eat whatever you want one day out of the week to lose weight faster?? -

so ive been reading things that say to take one day out of every week and eat whatever you want? so ive been eatin greally healthy all week and i wanted to know if itd be a good idea to take one day off every week

I suppose that would be a good way to get the indulgence out of your system. Actually, it sounds like a great idea now that I ve been thinking about it. This will prevent one from losing confidence when they eat. Face it, people like to eat junk food. I will liken this to smoking. I am a smoker. I have trouble quitting smoking because I am constantly tormented by the thought that I will never have one again, since I want another one so bad. This feeling never really goes away, so I give up and start smoking again. Recently, I was theorizing to myself this idea: What if I never quit smoking....completely. I could just quit smoking, but when I really need one, then why not just have one? I would find comfort in knowing that one would be coming up around the corner and at the same time, know that I m not constantly smoking. Forgive the pun, but it would be like having your cake, and eating it too!

I do this and I still have managed to lose 44 pounds. I suggest moderation....don t eat at McDonald s three times that one day and then 2 boxes of Twinkies, ice cream and potato chips at midnight.....I mean...be reasonable with your body. I find that I do so well the other 6 days, it helps encourage me to stay somewhat regimented on my off day so I may have an ice cream or a desert with dinner or maybe some fried food that day. That is also a soda day for me....I typically don t do soda....but I do on that day.....one, two tops.

eating healthy should be a lifestyle, not just for weightloss because you won t be able to keep the weight off if you just eat right to lose weight then go back to old habits.i find that eating whatever you want one day could just make you end up right at the start of where you were when you decided to lose weight. it could also get you more addicted to junk food. i think the best way is to have a little bit of junk food a day then stop. this way you are in more control.