Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How can i lose weight fast ? -

Ok so my boyfriend is moving down soon and i want to lose as much weight as possible before then. So i am taking Alli as of now and trying to exercise. I was also reading about the Acai berry and colan cleanse. Can anyone tell me which would work better ? The Alli or Acai berry with the colan cleanse. Also some exercises that would be helpful to my stomache and side areas?

why does it have to be fast? that s hard on your heart and will shorten your life. how about trying to live a healthy lifestyle overall; eat well, get plenty of excercise and enough sleep. losting weight fast is like get rich quick schemesit just doesn twork

I have been reading about Acai Berry too and might buy some from the health store because it sounds good but I always do really well when I stop snacking. I get really strict and have breakfast lunch and dinner, no coffee or tea, just herbal tea and two litres of water a day, No alcohol, no soft drink or sweetsLike I will have yoghurt and blueberries for breakfastTuna and salad at lunchChicken and veges at dinner.Its really strict but it works, I find it hard sometimes because I do love pasta and you should not have any pasta or rice, but I lose heaps by doing this and not snacking.for exercise i try and walk most days and do a pilates dvd at home. The pilates video really tightens up the stomach muscles. Seriously, I notice results in a few days.

Hi Amanda,I understand why you want to get the weight off fast but keep in mind, if you get it off too fast you are very likely to put it all back on again, and with extras!Here s an article that will clearly explains how to lose the fat from your stomach and best of all, keep it off!http://www.quick-weight-loss-principles.��I hope you find the info useful. Also, here is the link to the stomach exercises called, Tone at Home . http://www.quick-weight-loss-principles.��All the best with your weight-loss efforts.Regards,Steve.

acai berry actually works. My girlfriend lost 18 lbs in one month (January) and she is so hot now :D, but you need to avoid scams. As far as I know, fake products have very dangerous effects on your body health. Also there are some people who are saying that acai products doesn t work, I think it s because they ve used fake acai berry products. Read the blog below, it helped us a lot to find a real natural acai product: http://www.sylviesdietplan.info/Hope this helps :-)

wow good luck with the alli. that stuff causes major anal leakage if you eat too much fat in your diet and thats pretty serious. the best thing to do is join the local ymca. exercise daily focusing on sit ups. run a mile a day. drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber also take vitamins to keep you healthy if you arent going to be eating a proper diet.

Hi, .. This is the best diet i have tried, I lost 3kg in my first 5 days. The food regime seems odd at first, but it really works.. Just go to this site and be amazed. Im on my second session now and still losing... Good luckhttp://www.fatlossandfinance.com/