Wednesday, April 13, 2016

How to lose all the weight you gain during pregnancy? -

my son is going to be 3 months old and i haven t been available to lose weight I m like 25 pounds over weight any advise on how to lose weight I m breastfeeding but that doesnt help me, also i have 2 more children so a fiend it really hard to exercise. thanks

you should give yourself a year, after a year all the weight that is gonna come off without excercise will be gone, you need to focus on your new baby, just don t turn to anything crazy like drugs or diet pills, cause they don t work. you usually gain it all back after getting off the aid. chaseing after 3 kids will help peel off the pounds.

So here is the deal - I have a 7 month old. I gained 75 lbs during pregnancy due to health problems. I was 200 lbs in the begining of May. I started a program in Mid May and in only 2 months, I am already down 45 lbs. Yes, you read it right....45 lbs in a quick and healthy way. The best part of all is that I had an amazing weight loss coach, and she coached me the whole way through it.I breastfed too, and I didn t lose a pound! I stopped before starting this program, but you can actually do it while you are breastfeeding if you wish to continue - with a couple of restrictions.Not only did it help with my weight loss, but my energy level is higher, I am sleeping better, and my mood has improved!If you are interested in learning more about the plan, I suggest checking out www.DownsizeAndEnergize.com. This is my weight loss coach s website. She ROCKS!

If you want to lose weight,you had better know why i can not lose weight first.You might not want to hear this, but there are 10 sure-fire ways to blow your diet. Check the list for pitfalls -Top 10 Ways to Fail at Weight Loss that can make or break your weight loss efforts.Check out http://weight-loss-secret.info/lose_weig��Good luck to you!

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��