Wednesday, April 13, 2016

If I do an hour of cardio in the morning and an hour in the evening, will that help me lose weight faster? -

I weigh 157lbs and I m 5 0. I just want to be fit again. I want to lose weight fast and safe. Hoping to drop 30lbs by October 31st! Is that possible?

DEFINATELY. just eat healthier and do the 2 hours of cardio a day...and it should fall right off. Good luck dear.

I m no expert, but I can tell you that exercise early in the morning helps you burn 3 times more than on a regular basis. I ve done it before so I am living proof.All you have to do is, when you wake up in the morning, do a 30 minute cardio workout to get your heart racing and then eat breakfast within 30 minutes to help your body get on track for the day. You MUST eat breakfast otherwise it won t work. I d recommend a jog. Listen to your ipod - some great tunes with a nice beat! This helps to burn fat faster because your body uses up the stored fat at night while you sleep to keep functioning. It improves your metabolism and you ll generally have a much better day.As for the exercise in the night; I m sure it will be a lot of fun but it doesn t really help doing exercise at night because your body slows down the fat burning process so you won t wake up in the middle of the night crying with hunger.

Yeah, that definitely should work. Just make sure not to over eat in the morning after you do you workout. You will be extremely hungry throughout the day, try to eat small snacks and drink lots of water to prepare yourself for your workout again in the evening. Elainehttp://www.truerunning.com

yes it will good luck!