Saturday, June 25, 2016

What can i do i need to lose weight fast? -

I am a teenager and I feel that I am fat guys only want slim girls and I am 60kg and is 17 years old what do you think I should do I need a guys point of viwe please help.

do some cardio vascular excercises such as - running, cycling, rowing4 times a week, 45 minutes a daymonday, wednesday, friday, sunday5 small meals a day, more lean meat for protein, fruit and vegetables

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.greatiguide.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

well, it depends how tall you are. if you are average height than you do not need to lose weight. you may have to tone though. I like girls who are not too skinny. I like girls with a small waist, big behind, flat belly, and the works.