Saturday, July 23, 2016

Do you think i would lose weight faster? -

hi..im 5 4 and 120 lbs. im 15. i have never excersised in my life. besides pe and playing tag or something. but ive never actually worked out. but im trying to get started. i ve been running 20 minutes a day and doing some strenght training excersise.. since i never really worked out..do you think i would lose weight faster. like because my bodys not used to it or something? do you understand what im saying kind of?

To answer your first question, no. Your body doesn t remember if you ve ever exercised before. But everyone should start off gradually. Walking, swimming, treadmill, stationary bike, or jumping rope are the best. Take a brisk walk either in the morning before it gets hot, or in the evening when the sun goes down. Work gradually up to 30 minutes or more. The more you move the better, whether you need to lose weight or not. You really are at a pefect weight, but you have to listen to your body. If it wants you to lose a little baggage, that s OK. Just don t get nuts and get way too skinny. No one likes that anymore. You should look and feel healthy. :) And be happy!!

Why are you trying to lose weight? You are not overweight so I am not sure why you are trying to lose weight. If you want to tone your body that is fine but you should not be losing weight at your height.

Hey man, I lost like 15 lbs in a week..and lost like 3 inches on my waist and added 2 to my chest!! It s a dvd workout program...you can do at home. It s been awesome so far! I got it here. Good luck!http://www.milliondollarbody.com/signup/?username=mikecwMy wife got this for me...I wasn t going to do this stupid thing, but I m glad I did...it really seems to be working for me!

You may lose weight, or you may not. I can t really know because I m not you! Everyone has a different body type, metabolism speed, etc. From what you say, it SOUNDS like you would, but I can t give you any guarantees that you will.Good luck with your working out!

well from experience, i can say running at first is prolly not all that good of an idea considering you never really did any real hard exercise . start walkin a mile everyday, each day time yourself and try and beat your previous days time, and changing the way you eat could help too. but if you loose weight FAST, thats not good or safe either. just take it slow. i started off at one mile a day now im walkin 3 miles in jus under 40 minutes ONLY WALKING!!

oh and people are only supposed to lose a pound a week with normal, healthy exercise.