Saturday, July 23, 2016

What is an easy workout designed to lose weight and tone muscles? -

I m 16 years old, 5 6 and 145 lbs. I am on my high school varsity soccer and swimming team but am currently off season. I want to lose weight fast. (I have a treadmill and will have access to a pool 3 times a week starting in January)I am so confused about diet and exercise, I don t know what to believe because there are so many myths. If you are a body builder or nutritionist or if you know from experience, please help.

I am a strength trainer. 20 years. Write to my 360 page so I can outline what works, and what does not, for you. Not enough space here.

4-6 days per week 30 minutes per day keep your heart rate (220-16= 204---------204-(.30 x 204)) at 140-150 bpm= so try the treadmill at 4.0 mph with a 2 % grade for 30 minutes. You need to eat 4-5 times per day. Eat high protein / low fat foods example: lowfat yoqurt, grapefruit, baked potatoe with no butter, and baked chicken breasts without skin. I am a CPT, HFI, CRT, RCP. Toning is low weight, high repititon. try push-ups, pull-ups. pilates, and yoga.