Thursday, August 11, 2016

How do i lose weight FAST!? -

I want hel losing weight, without throuingup or starving myself,im 15 cant aford a diet(i maight need segestion for my guy friend)

the gym best and healthy way. stay away from soda, junk food, etc...

Well, this is based on my personal experience.. I lost serious weight on this.. Were almost the same age. I m 16 too so this is pretty a teen plan. First is a proper well controlled diet. Don t skip meals but control intake. Minimize your fatty or oily food intake or avoid them would be better. Don t do model-like diets where you buy shakes or skip meals OR just drink water.I think your not focused on muscles so it will be easy. Secondly would be cardio, this would be jogging or power walking or just walking. My plan for cardio is very curious and I would recommend it to you, I avoided the school bus going to school and vice versa. I walked 6kms a day. if you don t like that, then try jogging during Saturday and Sunday. While at home, try crunches or pushups. Just go for at where you can handle it then try it the next day to see if you can beat last days record. Too put it short, go for a my diet guide and + exercise will sums up to losing weight. Keep track of your losing weight for few weeks then see if it works.

OK. I see this question all the time.Just eat less. No needing to afford anything. Actually its gaining money.Exercise. Running is the best.:D

jog 5 days a week 2miles. it will melt right off. eat healthy. no soda, only water.