Thursday, August 11, 2016

What is the best dieting pill?? that boosts your metabolism and helps u lose weight fast? -

I know of one.... it s called PUT DOWN THE CHEESBURGERS AND GO FOR A WALK

Toss the pills, they are all snake oil solutions. You want to lose weight, watch what you eat, avoid fast food , microwavable junk and sugary treats like the plague. Exercise regularly and walk rather then drive or use the elevator whenever possible.

I think its phentermine. I hope I spelled it correctly. You have to get it froma doctor. M\I have taken it before. It gave me energy, without that nasty ultra hyper feeling and made me not want to eat that much. I felt like I got full kinda fast.

NO DIET PILL CAN EVER REPLACE A LOW CALORIE DIET AND CARDIO. Once you re off those pills, you ll start to put the weight back on and then more. You need to change your lifestyle and quit eating more calories than you need and increase your activities. Believe me, I cut out junk food and ate healthy and I ve lost 25 lbs. Once I incorporated cardio and weight training, I lost another 60 Lbs. Don t rely on those pills, building muscle is the best way to increase your metabolism. The only thing that is the hardest is the self discipline and commitment to reach your goal.

metabomax is one i found to be really great it is completely natural and contains a combination of herbs that help boost your metabolism and curb your appetite, always combine supplements with healthy eating habits and exercise, thats the real key to weight loss.