Friday, August 12, 2016

Im a 21 year old girl, 52quot; tall and weigh 130lbs.Am i that fat and how to lose weight fast and effectively? -

it will depend on your body built . determine first if you are small, medium or large built then you will then determine your ideal weight range.

No you aren t fat. Weight loss isn t going to be that quick, but getting started on a diet and exercise program is effective and will help you keep the weight off.2 months ago I started a diet/exercise program. I counted calories for a while until I got good at making better food choices (www.myfitnesspal.com has great tools for this), and started going to the gym at least 3 times a week and doing cardio and weights. I ve lost 15 pounds, and even now that I m in the middle of exams and haven t been to the gym in a week and have been eating pretty badly, I haven t regained the weight as quickly as I would have in the past. My metabolism and muscle mass have increased enough to slow down any weight gain.If you don t think you can keep up with counting calories, try this - just try to double the amount of vegetables you get in your diet, and cut back as much as possible on sweets. That s a very good start. I also made myself a rule that when I wanted a snack, I wouldn t tell myself No! No chocolate allowed! (too demoralizing), I just told myself that I had to eat a healthy snack first, and *then* I could have my chocolate/whatever. Half the time I ended up not really wanting the sweet snack after, and the other half I ate less of the sweets than I would have otherwise.Good luck!

You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it. Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it s well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.

yes. check out my videos. it will inspire you. please convey your thankshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT8FtBY6H��http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBD0ULqd3��

* Take one pound at a time* Set Reachable Goals* Stay off the scales* Stay focused on being healthy, not thin* Fat Free?* Drink plenty of water* Reward yourself* Seek help if you need it* Watch your portions* Eat your food slowlysearch How to Lose Weight Naturally?: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en newwindow=1 q=%22learn-lose-weight-fast.info%22+-answers.yahoo+%22How+to+Lose+Weight+Naturally%3F+-+Healthy+life+every+day%21%22 btnG=Search

no your not over weight at all!!

yes youre overweight. you should probably put down the hamburger or if you do eat a hamburger strap some weights onto your arm so that it becomes a exercise as you eat it.*****EDIT***** SERIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMEONE WHO IS 5 2 AND 130 POUNDS IS NOT OVER WEIGHT? LMAOYOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF OVERWEIGHT SLOBS WHO ARE IN DENIAL.QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES.

Of course your not fat. Stick to a strict diet. Why not try a detox diet. Exercise for an extra half hour than you already do and eat 6 small meals rather than 3 large ones. DONT SNACK ON MUNCHIES!!!!!!!It will take a while to see a difference but a gradual weight loss is much healthier than a rapid one.

According to this, http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/, you have a normal BMI. That means that you shouldn t worry too much. If you still feel flabby, you could think about strength-training or some cardio to tone up and convert some fat to muscle. But other than that, you re fine!