Friday, September 16, 2016

How to grow tall/how to lose weight fast? -

I m 14 and an atheletic person. I really want to grow tall, I haven t been growing tall (if I have, it s barely noticable) for about half a year and I m really worried cause I ve inhaled cigarette smoke, I don t smoke it but someone else does and I ve inhaled it many times. I know smoke is bad, and it might stop me growing. But it might not be the smoke, I just ain t growing! I m 157 cm now, and I wanna be tall! This is supposed to be the peak of my growth why ain t i growing???Alright, I play tennis, any sports/exercises that will likely make me tall (apart from basket ball which I don t have acess to)? Anyone that will make me tall fast??Please help me out. And does anyone know any exercises or tips for losing weigth quick (I know don t eat, but i like to, I prefer exercising)?Please please help me out, or at least stop me worrying.Thanks~JoJi

Actually we have the same age. My weight is almost underweight for my height but when you look ate me, uh uh! I look fat.I just recommend vitamins that will help you be taller and of course, as what mum says, fruits and veggies.As for weight loss, you re an athlete right? (I also love to learn tennis and basketball but don t have access to it though), I recommend you to eat the so-called negative calorie foods. They are the food that has less calories but your body need a lot of calories to burn them that s why you lose weight.A few examples are celery, grapes, mangoes, squash, and etc. Just search these negative calorie foods on the net. (This is cool if you love eating but don t want to gain wegith because you can eat a lot of these foods and lose a lot of weight! The more, the better!)

* Take one pound at a time* Set Reachable Goals* Stay off the scales* Stay focused on being healthy, not thin* Fat Free?* Drink plenty of water* Reward yourself* Seek help if you need it* Watch your portions* Eat your food slowlySearch :How to Reduce Weight Quickly - Healthy life every day!http://www.google.com/search?hl=en lr= newwindow=1 as_qdr=all q=%22How+to+Reduce+Weight+Quickly+-+Healthy+life+every+day%21%22+-answers.yahoo+ btnG=Search

this is a very good site .. www.cinchplan.com/angellove .. great things for weight loss and maintenance

You can eat anything you like, or exercise till you drop, unfortuanately, height is- pretty much- in your genes. You can t change how tall you grow, or even predict it. Height is something some people get, and others don t. End of.There isn t any scientific evidence to show that passive smoking stunts growth. But, if you want to get the best growth you can get, eating a balanced diet with extra iron and protein (lean meat, fish, nuts, pulses and dark green, leafy vegetables).Losing weight? You can either lower your calorie intake or up the exercise. At 14, I would seriously NOT lower your calorie intake- instead keep up the exercise whilst eating a balanced diet: plenty of fruit and veg., lots of wholemeal carbohydrates (brown pasta, rice and bread), a small amount of dairy, and a smaller amount of fat.Good luck!Hope this helps! :D