Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How to lose weight ? ( I need to lose atleast 42 )? -

I wanna be 150 , right now im 192 , 5 6 , I was wondering if I would be able to lose 42 pounds by christmas ? I will be eating 1000 - 1200 calories a day , no fried food , no fast food , no soda , no junk food . I will be eating grains , vegetables , frutis , lean meats . Can someone give me a simple meal plan using the stuff I just said ? thanks . Could I lose up to 42 pounds exercising 3 - 5 times a day , eating 1000 - 1200 calories a day ?

I ve lost 60 pounds so far this year so you should be able to acheive your goal. However, radically changing your eating habits and lifestyle rarely works for anyone. Instead, you should make incremental changes in the foods you eat and make better choices. Continue to eat healthier versions of the foods you love and even some of the not so healthy ones but do it as a treat for yourself. I still have pizza fridays often but pick versions that have leaner meats and more vegetables on them. Creating a meal plan is definately the way to go but make sure it works with your life. Here s a link to the site that I ve used this year to help me http://bit.ly/wNvTb