Saturday, September 24, 2016

Is there anything out there that can help me lose weight fast other then exercise? -

I already exercise every chance i get, but nothing seems to work. I don t eat as much as I use to.Is there any pill or drink out there that really does work and kinda fast and isn t that expensive?

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7 p.m.I know a woman who lost 60 pounds a month on it. She did nothing else!

Maybe you re eating too little. 1200 calories is the minimum your body needs to survive, if you re eating under that amount your body goes into starvation mode and tries to conserve as many calories as possible making weight loss more difficult. Go to www.myfitnesspal.com and you can read weight loss forums from those with the same problems.