Friday, December 16, 2016

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)? -

A few years ago I bought a bottle of CLA (90 soft capsules), I m not sure why...probably because I read that it accelerates fat loss on the label...and still haven t used it. What I want to know is, is this supplement a men s only kinda thing, or is it okay for us girls to use it too?If you have used it and you are a female, what would you say it did for you? Did it work, or was it just a waste of money? How did you use it (how many did you take and how many times a day did you take it?) For how long did you take it?I d REALLY appreciate any kind of help because I m really hoping to lose weight, quickly if possible. I am also going to the gym =)

Various fatty acids can be taken to stimulate weight loss by improving fatty acid metabolism. GLA (gamma-linolenic acid from evening primrose or borage seed oils) EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid from fish oil) may also be helpful. Also helpful is the less expensive Omega-3 and Omega-6 found in cold-pressed flax seed oil. CLA benefits are related to reduced appetite levels. When taking additional fatty acids it is wise to supplement the many cofactors that help in fatty acid metabolism. These are: zinc, magnesium, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, niacin, pyridoxine, biotin and vit. E aids in metabolism and prevents oxidation of the other oils. It is always important to take some type of multivitamin with weight loss or other programs as to not delpeat the body s natural stores of other nutrients needed to breakdown the single supplement that you may be taking. Alison A. Purtle, B.S. Wellness Consultant, Doctoral Student of Naturopathy, Mother, Wife�� (The journey continues)Office Hours by Appointment(515)-291-7219For Health Wellness Information: It is required by the FDA to make the following statement: These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Products discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, each person may respond differently.

What should I look for in a CLA fat loss supplement?If you are looking for CLA for fat loss, you don t want the 1000 mg capsules, you need the only capsule designed to meet the specifications used in the clinical fat loss studies, Tonalin 1285 mg 80% CLA. The others will leave you wanting. See our Tonalin CLA FAQ section for a more detailed explanation.Securely order Tonalin? CLA online.Tonalin CLAWhy Are We Not Getting CLA in Our Diet?There are two reasons: Americans have substantially reduced their consumption of beef and dairy products. Additionally, changes in beef and dairy cattle feed (from pasture grasses to forage) have reduced their production of CLA by 65%.Scientists have linked the steady rise in obesity in the U.S. over the past 30 years to the reduction of CLA in our diets. Learn more about the history of CLA - Conjugated Linoleic Acid.Securely order Tonalin? CLA onlline

really don t know much about this product, but just wanted to let you know not to use that bottle that you bought without checking the expiration date first. You might need to get a new bottle. Good luck with you weight loss

Never heard of it? However I take Evening Primrose Oil and that contains Gamma Linolenic Acid. I have been taking it for health issues for ten years but found that if I take this with a Vitamin Pill, it seems to have a better affect than if I just take it on it s own? Therefore I wonder if these essential oils, you need to be taking the complete range to have a beneficial affect, rather then just one on it s own, if that makes sense? Likewise we can get many via the food we eat, but I was told, people like me: my health problem, cannot easily digest or manufacture GLA. Anyway, I think I might need to change to Omega 3, but will see what my Physician says. My GLA, or Evening Primrose Oil is prescribed via my Physician, so is classed as a drug. As for burning fat? I entered that time of my life, as a female, where the fat left the butt and went on the belly. Likewise they thought I was going diabetic? The diabetes tests was normal, so they told me You have a slow metabolism , with Rheumatoid Arthritis, did they think I was the Bionic Woman? Anyway the health had a blip, I ended up at PT and they suggested I might like to try Pilate s, so I did. Due to the health it was one hour per week and I was exhausted afterwards, had to go to bed. Nine months later, well as a friend stated You have muscles like a man! . The belly fat has gone and seems I have good muscle tone? Therefore if I can do it, no reason why you cannot do it. What I liked about Pilate s, it suited my mobility problems, was a good laugh and enjoyable in a group session. I now do Pilate s at home, just to keep the muscle strength up. Good Luck