Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Lose weight quickly,,,? -

I m gna post this again.. im 16 i weigh about 22 stone.. But im 6 ft 2 so it doesnt show i weigh that much.... exercise isnt a problem.. cos im gna be really active. i need to know what intake of calories should i take in? and should i try atkins diet for 2 weeks? to start off??i did loose 1 stone in 1 weekby the way, I dont smoke or drink..I got real broadshoulders, works well with my height.. I wanna lose 7 - 8 stone for august. please someone help me out.ADD MY MSN : Asusoyster@msn.com pleasei d prefer a 1 to 1 chat..Thanks very much i appreshiate this.

I have notice on alot of these diet questions. You get alot of answers that are nothing short of advertisements. I fell were one of these and got ripped off. they got my credit card # and ran it up. so BEWARE of HOODIA scams. Here is an article about it http://hoodiaandweightloss.com/hoodia-ne�� . Good lUCK.

read tips on many different types of diets and exercise programs. pick one that will suit yr needs and help you better. weight watchers30 lbs in 30 daystea dietsto name a few on this site

cardio!!run and jog. tread mill etc.

slim fast is a good healthy diet itstill gives you your daily vitamins and you can snack up to twice a day as well and you can eata big lunch in the evening.

Get a divorce

split up from thelove of your life. I m 5 8 2 weeks ago I was 10 1/2 stone. Today I am 9 stone and don t feel at all hungry. Problem solved!

Hiya honey, ok i have the best thing for you to lose weight.....my mum did it and she lost 1 stone per month....she went from a size 16 to an 8-10.. she is now sharing my clothes! Its not good for anyone to lose weight too quickly so this i find is the best program. Its called Herbalife. You have proberly heard of it, it is about ��100 per month for the full program, but honestly honey it is well worth it. I know what its like to be large and its not nice, so i think you should give this a go, it tastes very nice too and doesnt make you hungary!!! if you need any more help with this my msn is sarahscholtz@hotmail.co.ukGood Luck Hunni xxx

I know this isn t healthy but if you don t do this for very long should be ok. Try that Maple Syrup detox drink thing as beyonce lost 22lbs in 14 days of doing this. I don t recommend doing this for very long but it will probably boost your weigh loss. Type in Madal Bal Maple Syrup Lemon Detox in google. You can get 1ltr on ebay for aroung ��37 or 500ml for ��25. Good luck!

Hoodia Gordonii Plus is a cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, fat burner and energy enhancer... all in one. Hoodia Gordonii Plus contains thermogenic ingredients which support an exclusive, all-natural supplement with No Ephedra, No Ma Huang, and No Ephedrine.We only use 100% pure South African Hoodia from the Kalahari Desert in Hoodia Gordonii Plus and are proud to display the certificates to prove it. Our Hoodia is licensed by the Western Cape Conservation Authority of South Africa and is certified to be 100% Authentic. There are two certified documents required to prove the authenticity of pure South African Hoodia. They are the C.I.T.E.S Certificate and the Analytical Report.