Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Can anyone give me a specific diet plan to lose weight fast? -

I am getting married in July and I am getting my dress fitted in June...so I need to get moving, and fast! I need help with a diet plan, because all of my magazines and books are not helping and I don t have the money for a trainer! What should I eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks and what should I definitely cut out!?I am 5 7 155 pounds, and want to lose 15 pounds soon! THANKS!!!

There is never a quick fix to diets. But you can most likely cut out the pasta, breads and starchy things because they all turn into monosacrides (sp) in your body. Pretty much it turns into sugar in your body and it makes you gain weight.Personally, I would eat fruit for breakfast..maybe like a grape fruit or oranges? Drink water and 2% milk. Lunches? Maybe some tuna? Dinner? Some type of lean meat and a salad. Snacks? You don t want to starve yourself so i would buy those snack bags with the 100 calories. (100 calorie packs)I hope that helps out a bit, but please, don t go too extreme.

sorry this won t be much help but burn more calories than you eat... don t go for anything dramatic like 10 pounds a week... you might end up in the hospital. If you want to stay healthy don t do more than 3 pounds a week.

Check out my review of a simple and motivating way to get in shape. It worked great for me.http://fastweightlossreview.blogspot.com