Thursday, January 19, 2017

I am a 12 yr old and i need to lose weight fast!!!? -

Okay so i am 12 and i need to lose weight. I know people always say that your to young your perfect you dont need to lose weight but i know i have to because i weigh 150 and that is big for me. and i know that i am over weight. So please help me i ned help befor school starts!!!!!!!!!!

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen

One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.I found useful informations at

to be honest i am just like you,(12)just do what i do,get a good excersize routine for a few weeks and diet a little.but don t over do it!!!

LOVE YOURSELF...and dont eat Icecream, cookies, candy, soft drinks, cake,or pizza. Cut the carbs. Cut the fat. Count the calories. Try jogging, swimming, and sports.Dont eat fast until you are full. Eat slow until you are not hungry anymore. Dont snack at all, Especially before bed. But most of all, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUMMER!!!!