Thursday, January 26, 2017

How to lose weight fast - Morning work out? -

Oookay, so I need to drop a few pounds and I know it s good to work out in the morning. I plan on doing about 20 minutes of cardio every morning but what I need to know is if it s better to eat before or after I work out?? and also whats the best thing for me to eat? I m thinking eggs and fruit?

It s good to eat something light before you start working out such as a banana or a granola bar so you don t work out on an empty stomach. And I remember my college health instructor saying it s better to eat breakfast after your workout because your heart is still beating fast and all that pumping blood burning calories is still going on even though you re not working out anymore. And personally, I tend to have little appetite after I work out.

While there are many things you can do to shed pounds, losing weight too quickly, like any sudden change to your body, can be dangerous. While fad diets, diet pills, and fasting may indeed induce rapid weight loss, these methods can cause you to lose muscle and may also injure your heart and other organs fairly quickly. The best solution? Don t go for an overnight miracle. Instead, lose fat rapidly, healthily, and sustainably.

If you re hungry when you wake up, eat a banana and some what, workout, then have a light breakfast with water (to keep you hydrated).