Saturday, March 25, 2017

How to lose weight (read on)? -

I am 16 years old and I m about 5 2 . I weigh about 130 pounds. I have a little belly and I wear size 3 in jeans. I want to get a flat stomach or lose maybe 10-15 pounds. I don t want to go crazy I just to look a little thinner. I know you need a picture to tell, but I don t have any. I can t exercise regularly because my mom won t take me to the gym, and she won t buy a treadmill. I just need an idea of what to eat and how to exercise at home so that i can achieve my goal by june. Thanks!

just eat things that you like in moderation. and do situps/crunches... you will mostlikely gain weight because of the mucles but your belly will get flat.. it will take about a month or two..

run

i lost weight by cutting out soda and junk food