Monday, March 20, 2017

What is a real good way to lose weight fast? -

Hi,If you want to lose some weight, it is not necessary to take natural weight loss pills and supplements. The ugly side effect from taking weight loss pills may outweigh the benefit. The whole idea of a successful weight loss program is to approach it in a realistic manner without compromising your overall health.Your thyroid gland produced a hormone called Thyroxine that raises the metabolic rate of almost all the cells in your body. The increase in metabolism helps you to feel more energetic, burn more calories, and therefore allows you to lose weight faster. The activity of Thyroxine is controlled entirely by the type of food and the time you eat. Therefore, if you eat the correct foods at the correct times of day, you will subsequently super-charge your metabolism and lose weight! By manipulating this concept, your body has virtually no choice but to dissolve those immovable pockets of fat that you ve been trying to rid yourself of for years.When I was a teen, I was slim, I could wear whatever I want, my body looked good, even my face was slim. I m 31 now, and I get disgusted and hate it everytime I look in the mirror. I was fat, my face looked like a watermelon. God knows how sad I was since all the good and nice clothes out there didn t carry my size. Each and every time, I came home from shopping depressed, upset and I ended up hating myself even more. I d tried low carb, low fat, extremely low calorie diets mixed with running but it never seemed to work. Whenever I would go back to eating a normal amount , I gained back the weight I had lost, and then a few pounds more. It was so discouraging! I was searching through the Internet looking for fat loss programs when I came across a web site. After reading about the program, I felt some hope that I could get back into shape. I will admit that I am skeptical about weight loss programs but this program offered a money back guarantee, which gave me the chance to try this without fear of wasting my money. I tried it and I am so thrilled that I did. I have lost 58 pounds so far since 8 weeks ago, and feel great about continuing to lose the fat and reach my goals. I m never hungry with this program. It seems that I eat more than ever before.My advice is, you don t need to spend a fortune to reach your goal, just like i do. If you really want to change then surf the link at the source below or else you will get ripped off from online weight loss scam and stay fat forever.

Graze on healthy snacks. Just because you re getting healthy doesn t mean you can t snack. In fact, eating small meals and snacks throughout the day, or grazing, has been shown to aid weight loss, (compared to eating three large meals a day), by keeping metabolism steadier. Pick snacks that are low in calories and fat and high in fiber (dried apricots, nuts, rice cakes, fruits, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, and so on). Vegetables are generally very low in calories, very high in fiber, and full of flavor and nutrition. Avoid starchy vegetables like potatoes, and try to eat vegetables plain, without fatty dressings or dips. Fruit also makes a good snack. Fruit contains more soluble fiber than vegetables, which slows your body s absorption of carbohydrates, thus releasing energy more slowly, (preventing sugar highs), and keeping you feeling full longer. Fruit juices are not a replacement for the real thing. You need that fiber, and juices often have more calories than the equivalent serving of fruit -- as many calories as soda! Be careful with dried fruits, because without the water, you tend to eat more, and fruits, when dried, are calorie-rich per ounce. With any dry or dried food, be sure to drink plenty of water.

Be confident. You need to believe in yourself! If you want to diet, and you know that it will make you feel better, then you need confidence. Otherwise, the temptation to cheat on your diet will make it harder, and you will not feel better when you do lose weight. Avoid temptations like chocolate, ice cream, and cookies. They may taste good, but there are other foods that taste delicious, too, without being unhealthy. You need to always encourage yourself to achieve the goals that you have set. Learn to evaluate your efforts fairly and objectively. If you fail to achieve your target for the week, find out why is it so. Is it because you have missed a jogging session? Or you have been eating junk food for one of the days? After evaluating, look ahead to next week and try your best to stick to your plan.

hey... janet here.. hopefully my own personally story can be of some guidance/help to you..I m 5 8 and at the time I was about 220 lbs.. and was trying real hard to lose weight for almost 8 months... i just had a baby girl at the time.. and during my pregnancy i gained a tonnnn of weight and much of it stuck with me after she was born, and the hubby began getting on my case and bothering me non stop about my new weight problem... so after a few months of that, it really started getting to me, plus summer was about to get here- and i love the beach! So i decided to try and do something about it... ive since tried almost every diet system out there... the standard eat less-exercise more change lifestyle diet, south beach, atkins, slimfast, weight watchers, etc... I also tried taking many different weight loss supplements.. and overall nothing has really worked well for me.... But i came across this diet program http://www.fatloss.pcti-system.com .. which a couple of my girlfriends put me onto, and it worked amazing for me like nothing else has.Right now I m only 180 lbs.. I m still overweight but I ve already lost 40 pounds and I m well on my way to my goal of 160 lbs.. I hope i was of some help.. I wish you all the best of luck!

Drink plenty of water. Adequate water is essential for health, and a great many people simply don t get enough. What s more, if you re chronically dehydrated, your body will retain water in unflattering places, so if you make sure to get plenty of fluids you can start visibly trimming down in as little as a day. Remember, the more you exercise, the more water you ll need. See the related wikiHow for more details on how much water you should be getting.

stop eating everything you see