Monday, March 20, 2017

I wanna lose weight fast how do i do it? -

im in middle school and i really want to lose weight fast i hate cake.soda or pizza and bread and candy i wanna know how to lose weight fast

you don t lose weight fast, sorry, but here s the reality to follow, from me my experience.The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

We offer the following tips to help you lose weight to look better, feel better, and live a healthier life. Check out http://use-weightloss.blogspot.com/ for all info regarding weight loss.

Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://straighthealth.com/pages/tools/ca�� This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both.Beginners Guide to Dieting - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/b��