Monday, April 17, 2017

How can i lose weight fast? -

im like 140-145 and 5^5. im clueless wen it comes to losing weight. i gained wait after having a kid an never had to wory bout it b4. but i needa know wat i should eat and wat excersizes to do. does walkn help

well congrats on having your child! My wife is pregnant with our first... just wanted to share the resource that has changed everything for me. Not sure if you ever heard of calorie shifting but after trying a bunch of different more popular methods, this one over delivered. I lost 14lbs in about 2 weeks. Some probably water weight, but I didn t care... either did my wife lol. Hope the resource below helps and wish you the best.

eat healthydo interval training for less than an hourwww.traininglikeanathlete.com Burn fat and get lean by training like an athlete.