Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Whats some good exercises that can help me lose weight fast!!? -

I dont want to harm my body by losing to much weight in a short period of time but i do want quick results. I m trying to lose about 20 to 25 pounds. If you know any tips or exercises that can help me reach my goal i would greatly appreciate it!!!!! o yeah I m 17, 134 pounds, and 5 7. (if that helps anything lol) Thanks!!!!!! =]

Well may I suggest going to a gym? And getting a teacher that will push you to loose wait? If not that go on a diet, go for jogs, or even just speed walking walks. I hope that helps! Good luck!

for ur height, trying to weight 110 lbs may not be so healthybut i suggest you get a netflix account for $5 a month and get two exercise dvds a month. that s what i do

You might want to visit this blog. It contain some valuable information regarding your problem that you might be able to take away fromhttp://www.centiblab.com