Saturday, July 22, 2017

Green tea helps me lose weight? -

ive been drinking green tea every morning for about 2 weeks and i must say that it really works. i was 140 pounds and now i weigh 135...can increasing the amount of green tea a day in my diet help me to lose weight faster because i need to lose a least 3 more pounds in a week, which i think i can do if i lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks.

I agree with you that the tea definitely works. The recommended amount to drink for weight loss is 1-2 cups per day. I think you should add one more cup per day and see how that works. Losing 3 lbs. per week is a lot and you probably know that it is recommended that you lose no more than 2 lbs per week if you are trying to achieve long-term weight loss. Also, oolong tea (also called wulong tea or slimming tea ) also works for weight loss and some say it works almost 2x faster than green tea. It has definitely worked for me and I drink about two cups per day, sometimes hot, sometimes cold. I find it helps me to keep my weight down. I also drink green tea for some variety.If you decide to try the oolong, you probably will not be able to find it at most regular grocery stores. You will probably need to go to an Asian market where they sell it pretty inexpensively.

Well you say if you drink green tea you lose weight that does make sense because green tea is good for you it has lots of naturally ingredients in it so it will work with your body at reduce the sugar. Also hot hot showers sometimes work to help you lose weight.

Green tea makes me lose weight:1. I don t like the taste.2. It makes me nauseous so I don t eat.3. It gives me diarrhea.BINGO! I lose weight!!

This week try to exercise a little more if you really want to lose the weight faster. One little tip, remember it isn t healthy to lose weight too fast. When you lose it fast it can come back on even faster.

Of course, as it fastens your methabolism.You have to drink it a few times a day for several months.Metabolism is the complete set of chemical reactions that occur in living cells. These processes are the basis of life, allowing cells to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments.��