Monday, July 24, 2017

How do I lose weight fast? -

I m not fat at all, I just want to get into the best shape that I possibly can by christmas. I m a vegan, and I don t eat bread of any kind or processed sugars, so what I eat is on track... but when it comes to working out, what should i do to get quick results and the best results i can get? i m home schooled so i have all the time in the world to exercise.. what should i do?

situps crunches pushups for toning some light weight lifting (for toning) heavy weights will give bulk to your muscles and girls dont want that (normally) but just look into those sort of things and that should help o and dont forget running/jogging

first off, PUT DOWN THE DAMN TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report Abuse

ok, well i use to be 225 lb when i played football, now im 175 and ripped, what i did, is just worked out, i do 1 hour of weight lifting and 30 minutes on the treadmill, and i usually dont eat after 7, but once in a while ill treat myself to a buffet, or some chinese food, lol good luck, it aint that hard!:)

stiock tio a strick 1,675 colaorie diet i sugest subway

Cayenne Pepper Diet.

go for a run before breakfast

lift weights - and run

Try the Fat X fat burning workouts. The how to videos are free online.