Sunday, July 23, 2017

Which one makes you lose weight faster..? -

Which makes you lose weight faster?..Dieting or...Speed walking,running and riding bikes?I need to LOSE the weight! and FAST

both try a detox diet to start offxxn0haxx

Answer: BOTHEat a healthy diet by cutting out white flour, pasta products, and potatoes. Substitute instead with whole wheat products (that includes pasta) and brown rice instead of potatoes. And before you bite into that cupcake, brownie, slice of pizza, ask yourself: DO I REALLY NEED THIS? More often than not, the answer is no. You don t. That Wal-Mart cookie really ISN T that delicious, and that slice of pizza really can t be that great if its so greasy.Go walking everyday, and try pilates 1 to 2 times a week.That s my plan. I ve only lost 6 pounds, but I ve lost at least 7 inches all over, I can tighten my belt to the first hole, and my stomach is nice and lean. I promise this works.

dont diet its not always healthy.. running OR jogging 2-3 miles everyday helps a lot riding bikes is more of toning your leg muscles i ve noticed yeah :] try that out situps can help too

dieting and exercise work the best...