Monday, August 21, 2017

What can I do to lose weight fast? -

I am 22 yrs old 215 lbs 5 10. I hold a lot of weight on my hips and my lower stomach. My arms are really toned but my stomach and hips are huge. Can anyone give me food tips, gym tips? I work 7pm-7am so I am really looking for at home workout things and I also love to cook so I m looking for cooking/food tips

Bodyweight exercises are free and very effective. Diet wise, drop all unnecessary sugars and grains and go for lean meats and lots and lots of veggies (raw ideally - if you must cook, steam.)

More good reasons to be activeRegular physical activity, especially if you include some strength training, not only burns calories and boosts mood and energy levels but can build muscle. Muscle burns loads more calories than body fat, and just a 3 pound increase in the amount of muscle in your body can potentially burn enough extra calories to lose an extra 10lbs over a year.

Yes definitely exercising is the best way to reduce your weight. and especially when combined with the right diet plan. along with working out you could also try out pure acai berry....it will help reduce weight quickly without making you feel weak or tiered...check out - http://www.healthylifeforall.com/pureacaiberry.html

In the grocery store, shop around the outer part of the store (where refrigeration usually is, so veggies and meat) instead of the center where the processed foods are.

If you re on vacation, enjoy yourself and ease up on the diet a bit. Simply keep sugars in moderation, and still get the ? portion (or split a salad, soup or appetizer, and one main dish with a friend).

hot showers... wear long sleeves and sweat pants when you work out, run in a trash bag.. that might sound ridiculous but i an a wreslter and iv done it all and i know those three work because they make you sweat and burn calories

Go on a Raw food Diet.Shay Carl lost 20 lbs in 20 days on this diet and he hardly worked out at all!Look up Shayloss on youtube you ll see.

Put down the fork