Tuesday, September 26, 2017

How can I lose weight fast? -

I m 14 I weigh 10st 2lbs an I am 5ft 11 so im very tall so bare that in mind.I ve pigged out over the holidays and put on 3lbs I would really like to get back to my original weight 9st 13lbs or lose more. I don t look fat I just feel it and I keep getting these craving for something sweet so I ll go down to the shop up the road and buy chocolate I feel really guilty afterwards.

I found a diet that actually works and is workable too. Instead of counting calories, or measuring portions, you trick your sluggish metabolism into overdrive with weird combination s of food. You might have roast beef deli slices and skim milk, or boiled eggs and peanuts. You can have ALL YOU WANT of these foods at the prescribed time, just don t eat until you feel like you are going to pop. You eat until you feel satisfied and comfortable. You pick the foods on your diet in a diet generator program. You eat every 2 1/2 hours; and you eat four meals, not three. Check it out here! http://www.fat-loss-4-morons.infoGood luck, and let me know how it goes! :-)Jeff

Honey your not fat don t over worry about it. Watch what you eat on a long term scale, and keep everything in moderation. If you loose weight fast you will gain it back fast. At your age it is normal to gain weight but your putting it on your where you need it. where boys like it. extreme dieting at your age can permanently affect you figure. So Take up a sport, swimming , jogging, something. and be balanced

Play basketball.

Use english measurments or no one can help you.