Monday, September 25, 2017

I need to lose weight fast no joke? -

hey im 14 i go to high school and i weight 210 lbs I need some help loosing some weight fast because summer is coming and I need to lose weight. I have a lot of muscle under this fat because I weight lift and that I don t see any results because of my fat. Can anyone help me

play a spring sport. it will give you lots of exercise to burn tons of calories, and if you combine that with a better diet (cut out fatty foods, fried stuff, cheesburgers, mayonaise/ranch dressing) then you will definitely start shedding some pounds.

Good on you for working on those muscles.Unfortunately, you will need to do some cardio vascular exercise to burn fat. Activities that raise your heartbeat. Don t overdo it though, start gradually or you might hurt yourself.Try activities like swimming, walking (jogging and running are better, but build up to them), bike riding, even skipping!Also, a diet of lean meats, vegetables, fruit and whole grains will help. Eat in moderation. Eat slowly and stop when you are full - you don t have to finish everything on your plate.My partner has really big muscles and rock hard abs, but people don t realise that because his muscles have developed faster that he s losing weight, so I empathise with you. Cardio really is the key.

My boyfriend s the same way, just diet. No soda, lots of greens, fruits, and most importantly WATER. Also, don t just focus on working out do some strenuous aerobic exercise like jogging to help burn universal fat.

There are easier methods to reduce weight apart from dieting and exercise. You can take a diet supplement that rinses out your pipes, you will reduce up to 20 lbs like this - and the weight comes off in the correct areas too! There s a risk free trial at http://zorarenfly.dmql.com

stop drinkin soda thats the worst thingthen stop the candy and chips and anytin wit too much saturated fatrun run runand ull lose weightbut uahve to change ur diet