Sunday, October 22, 2017

How good is VLCC. Has anyone been in the weight loss program there? Please let me know how it was.? -

Yes I am going in one of the VLCCs in India since few months now and I have one month to finish.I am doing their weight loss session, tummy tuck, hip tuck and thighs tuck and body therapy. Their massages and tucks are good but not excellent for the exhorbitant price that they take.Since 3 months I have lost about 8 kgs but it is mainly because I am seperately doing heavy gymming.VLCC is good but very expensive and lenghty if you have a lot of weight to lose. From my personal experience, I d suggest you to do a lot of physical exercise in some gym and then when you are in the final stages of losing weight, do a few tucks at their place to properly shape up your body.