Thursday, October 26, 2017

Losing 7 lbs in two weeks? -

I m a 17 year old female and weight 133. I need to lose weight quickly so I plan on eating very little and exercising for about an hour a day. I know about starvation mode; I also know that most people gain the weight right back after the initial weight loss. I was wondering if I lost the weight, and continued exercising a lot as well as eating healthier then normal, would I gain it back?I m talking about limiting myself to about 500-1000 calories a day. Help please?Also, I know this sounds weird, but I was wondering how much weight my breast add to my overall weight? (I have a 34D)

If you are really serious about losing weight you need to have this way. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss way that lost me 13 pounds in 3 weeks. It works amazing and using correct info will lose your weight easy . You can get more info here http://bit.ly/kshdbci3

calculate your Body weight and food calories and cholesteroll andGet useful diet and health tips from this site its good i triedhttp://slimfair.blogspot.c..o..m