Thursday, October 26, 2017

Will this weight loss program work? -

I m 15 years old, and looking to shift some weight =) not anything extravagent, but enough to make me feel healthy and comfortable. At the moment, I m skipping (as in jump rope) for about 30 minutes (1000 jumps in sets of 100 with marching / other stuff in between) in the afternoon. I m doing 150 sit ups a night to help strengthen my stomach, although i know that wont help the weight. Also planning on doing some pilates in the morning for flexibility. Will this work for me? Also, I eat as healthily as I can, strictly no junk food and im snacking on apples etc instead, but my parents arent on the same health kick as me, so I have to eat all the same white breads, pastas and meats that they eat. Thanks for your help =)

It s a good start, but it really depends on how you go about this. Proper diet and exercise is key to losing weight and keeping it off. So far you seem to be doing fine, at least I can t find fault with what you re doing.

Don t you find it odd that the majority of the answers are from the male population! Get a life boys you probably have beer guts and cant even see your own winkie without a mirror!

yes do that if u can and EAT HEALTHY !if u still eat fats u won t lose weight despite of what u ll do good luck xx

Eat proper food and do more exercise . That is the key to have your dream body. For more, you can get extra tips at http://sexygirl2u.blogspot.com it gave you some tips to follow.

That should work...but you can look up The Six Week Body Makeover by Michael Thurmond....you eat more small meals, but the right foods and it helps burn off the extra weight. Your Mom might like it too. I lost 20 pounds in the first four or five weeks....plan to stay on it and keep losing!

Go ahead and eat. You won t lose much weight without keeping track of your eating though. Exercise is only half the battle. I like your exercise routine. Combine that with 1200 to 1500 calories a day and you have a sure fire recipe for a longterm healthy, productive lifestyle. Good for you, my guess is your weight will never be a problem for you. Enjoy life s journey...