Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Weight loss program, i need help getting on the right track. -

ok, i know i need to eat less, drink more water and stuff. but i plan on doing that, but my main concern is exercise. I m too young to have a membership at a gym, and i can t afford a personal trainer. And I don t have any exercise machines at home. what can I do at home to exercise? my main focus is my belly, hips, and thys. any help? like I know i will need a schedule to follow, but I have no idea how to start, what time to start, what exercises to do first. Please help, I m so confused I also have trouble staying motivated and focused. Any tips here? thanks a bunch! =] o and i dont know if it s important or not, i m 15 in case it helps

I NEED SOME1 2 ANSWER MY QUESTION 2!!! pLEASE....................