Wednesday, December 20, 2017

20 Pounds In 2 Weeks?!? -

Ok, so I m 13, 5 feet 5 inches and 171 pounds. I recently lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks from cutting out ALL candy, pop, fast food, ect. I really would like to lose at least 20 pounds by June. Is that possible? It would be even better if I could lose 20 in 2 weeks (Yes, I know that it is Un-healthy). But back to the 20 by June, how can I do that? I really can t go outside or anywhere to run, all I have is my room and 2 pounds weights, plus P.E. every other day... Can someone help please? Tell me how to lose 20 by June? THANKS!P.S. Is it true that if you confuse you metabolism you will lose weight quickly?

if you lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks from giving up the things u said you gave up, then from now till June, you will loose about 60 pounds, do the math, lets even say 40, wow that is so much and in a good amount of healthy time.

a good thing to do to lose weight would be to do a good amount of sit ups and push ups. and i dont think you can really confuse your metabolism without some kind of medicine which you would be better off with. also work your way up from 2 pound weights to 4 and then 6 and so on. XD

Well I actually lost 18 pounds in 2 weeks. What I did was I ate cereal for breakfast and lunch (with skim milk), drank lots and lots of water, and had chicken and broccoli for dinner. The kicker is that I walked for 30 minutes a day everyday. You could do that, right? Also, yes it is true that if you confuse your metabolism you will lose weight quicker. I wish you the best of luck in losing your weight.