Tuesday, December 12, 2017

How to lose weight quickly? -

I am a 19yo female and weigh 111lbs (50.5kg) and stand at 5 1 (156cm).What would be a minimum weight I could achieve without looking too skinny?http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me��Above is the most recent picture of me where I weighed approx 112lbs. As you can see I am a bit hefty in the tummy area.

Firstly, i dont think you need to worry about your weight but if i reckon instead of loosing weight you could exercise to tone up that way you can just tone and shape the flabby bits. Work on making leaner muscles not bulking up and you shud look great. I recommend pilates.

For 5 1 === 45 - 58Kgthis articles can help youhttp://theclickinfo.com/article/how_to_l��

100-105 would be a good weight for your height...But what matters most is HOW YOU FEEL... If you feel great and confident in your skin. It will show in how you carry yourself. If you think you would feel more confident/sexy with a couple of pounds shed... do it - let that be your gauge...Good Luck.

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 19 inches in 9 days. I continued and lost 29 pounds in a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc��. These toxins enter our bodies and get stored in our fat cells. To shrink the fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. My skin has improved from the cleansing. It is pricey but worth it! I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Call the toll free 1-877-587-4647 Give it a try and good luck! http://diet4cleansing.tripod.com

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.