Monday, January 15, 2018

How much weight do you think I can lose in 3 weeks? Im very overweight.? -

If I follow this diet:breakfast: 2 egg whites or Special K(measured amount only), or oatmeal. cup of coffee, 2 glasses of water. snack: (2-3 hrs after) 2 boiled eggs or piece of cheese, or 2 slices of ham. 2 glasses of water. lunch: soup like the to go Campbell s or the ones in the bowl. 2 glasses of water and 1 can of diet coke. snack: fruit of your choice or one of the others previous. or a cup of yogurt. 2 glasses of water. supper: 1 meat and 1 cup of veggies. 2 glasses of water. snack: any of above 2 glasses of water. If I follow that diet, and exercise every day for about half an hour, how much weight do you think I can lose in 3 weeks. I m overweight and I read that overweight people lose weight faster. I need to lose about 100 pounds (Im not expecting to do that in 3 weeks, I just need a 3 week head start)

Too many snacks, too many eggs, ditch the diet coke, not enough fruit/veggiesDitch the campells soup, loaded with bad calories.Start calore counting, google to calculate your BMRcan t say how much you ll lose without knowing your weight and heightand if really need to snack so much, snack on fruits.And to help lose weight alot faster, start doing cardio.

Cut out the last snack and the snack between breakfast and lunch. Do not eat after 6. That worked great for me, weight loss is hard. Also do cardio more than toning exercise because you need to burn fat before any results of the toning [crunches, weights, etc.] will show. So ride an exercise bike or just a bike, run, walk, dance!The weight loss differs for each person but you should lose a good amount. But a lot will be water weight.

Losing weight steadily is the best!1) Eat more steam food, lean meat, vegies and fruits2) Cut out the junk food, soda drinks and snacks3) drink plenty of water / green tea4) Exercise - look at combining weights and cardio into your program. you can look at alternating upper and lower body exercises without rest, say bicep curls, then lunges , rest and repeat. With cardio, try sprinting 100m, jog 100m and repeat.Here s a review link to a fitness programhttp://www.squidoo.com/burnthefat-feedth��5) Have 5-6 healthy meals a day(1 plate portions) to keep your body satisfied6) if you have cravings drink water or eat fruitshere s an article to a healthy diethttp://lose-quick-weight.blogspot.com/20��http://www.squidoo.com/lose-10-pounds-in��7) have an action plan for long term goals, start off with small goals and increase it gradually over time.8) enjoy food in moderation..you are allowed to...commitment is the key9) if you re very overweight, consult a doctor too.Good luck

This is not the answer you would like to hear but any time one looks for a quick fix it is harmful and the quicker you lose the weight the quicker you gain it back. it isnt easy but its a life change and ham for one is not good for you pork has tons of sodium and fat chicken and turkey are the best no nitrates like in deli meat eggs have protein but this diet you want to follow isnt a healthy diet to keep for life. i know if you go with the lemon diet that will clean you out and you can lose weight and about diet soda its just as bad if not worse than regular soda tea would be a better subsitutuion, cambells soup is full of sodium i believe 850mg per serving that soudium will make u retain water and hold more weight in protein is good soy is great for balancing your metabolism and fills you up. oatmeal is good if you get kashi oatmeal its really good and has almost no sodium unlike quaker. its best to drink your water slower dont just chug it down and yeh drink abt a gallon a day. swimming will realy have u burning calories. i had a baby 18 months ago i went from 115-204#s i followed a well balnced meals 6 little meals a day worked out started off with the lemon diet and im down to 109#s i tried the quick diets everyone these days looks for a quick fix and they dont want to work for it i was one of them i use to drink 12 pk soda a day and my brother in law whos a physician assited me all the way. so GOOD luck!and you said to start your diet start by calling it a life style change not diet, want it realy bad i lost 100#s and i am so proud of myself i feel so much better and i used nopills no nothing you can do it you will need support emotionally at first and maybe for a while but choose support that doesnt have the same weakeness as us you can do it! Good LUck again

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. ~Adia

Looking at your diet plan, you seem to have an OK mix of protein, carbs, etc, but I would suggest, if I may, maybe upping the veggies to 3 or 4 servings in a day, and just maybe cutting back one egg (if you have cholesterol concerns).I ve had the best luck with picking foods low on the glycemic index (you can find that with a Google search), which keeps the sugar and carbs down, and setting a calorie limit of 1500-2000 (more if you are exercising). Eating the same thing every day gets boring after about 3 days.Also, try not to take it off faster than you put it on - I wouldn t suggest over 5 pounds a week. Extreme weight fluctuations CAN be more unhealthy than just being overweight. Good luck - I hope you do well!!!

you can lose your mindthats about it

Hey I have found this awesome eBook on the net that you can download and read instantly. It contains everything you need to know about obesity, what causes it, statistics, risk factors associated with obesity. It has loads of info on nutrition, exercise, hydration and how to change your mental attitude towards losing weight. It is a step by step 6 month program deigned to change your whole lifestyle and help you achieve your weight loss goals. I am up to month 4 and have already lost 47 pounds of fat, lowered my blood pressure and lost inches off my waist. I feel incredible, have loads of energy and I don��t even have to commit too much of my time to losing weight. I can feel muscles I never knew existed and have never had this much energy in my life. I would recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with weight loss and obesity. You can download it and start the program today for $18.95. You also get a bonus Recipe book and Exercise manual. The best investment I have ever made! Mel the author also offers full personal email support. I have emailed her many times when I am struggling for motivation or have a question about the exercises or diet. She always manages to encourage me to keep going and is a wealth of information on losing weight. Sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch but I really want to encourage others to follow in my footsteps and change their lives like I have. Please note that I am not making money out of this I just want to help people as I have been helped! Go to: http://www.melsbootcamp.com/shop.html... to order today and start the program. We can all do this together and encourage each other. Best of luck!Carey