Friday, January 12, 2018

How to lose weight with diet and gym? -

I am 32 female, a test at the gym showed my basal metabolic rate to be 1250 calories.What is a reasonable calorie intake plus calories burnt at the gym combination so that I will lose 6 pounds a month?I am 5 4 and 156 pounds. Other than the gym currently at 5 hours a week, I have a 2 year old to run around after, and I teach language classes, and take care of house chores. I drive everywhere, temp here is 46 degrees centigrade :)) no kidding.Thanks

Remember that a pound of fat is 3500 calories. If you burn 500 calories more every day than you eat, you ll lose a pound a week. To lose six pounds in a month, you ll need to have a calorie deficit of 700 daily. That s a lot, but doable. You ll probably need to restrict your intake to 1500 and put in about 2 hours a day of good cardio.

You are a busy person- just like myself. I do all of my exercises at home because of the time issue. But, if you have a gym membership, that is fine also. As always, diet and exercise are the keys to losing weight.As for diet, try eating 6 smaller meals a day with a protein shake for breakfast and lunch. A single serving of fruit for mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack. Dinner should be a sensible meal- minimize rice and breads. Try this for a two-week period. Then, vary your meals accordingly. Workouts should have weights and circuit type of training. Free weights are great for toning and weight-loss. You can try dumbbell squats with shoulder presses. Here is a great and effective circuit training using a treadmill. Walk for 2 minutes (as a warm-up), jog for 2 minutes, run hard for a minute, then jog for 2 minutes, run hard for a minute, etc...do this for about 20-23 minutes. This works great.By the way, do not be a slave to scale. Check the mirror also. It will show results. This is just a start. Keep working out and eating properly.Good Luck.JJwww.bestabexercisesonline.comhttp://fatloss.dinksrus.com

If you know correct weight loss information and program, weight loss is easy. If you are really serious, you need to have easy weight loss program that works for you. I highly recommend you my weight loss program for you. I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks and it was very easy. You can do it too. You can find more information here this site http://tinyurl.com/hetosk25