Friday, January 12, 2018

Im a teenager and I want a better way to lose weight fast? -

I m not so big that i can t even look at myself, but i m definetlyheavier than i want to be, and you better believe people let me know it. i try not to care what people think, but it s really gettingto me. I ve tried really hard to eat well and exercise, but i needsomething more. Is there a good program that works well and ishealthy for teenagers to use? thanks so much!

Girl, i have soo many teen girlies come to me to ask for dis kinda help. Now, if u want to get skinny first u have to cut out alll bad food. I know it wont seem like it doesnt do much but if you make a schedule of wut u want to eat it will really help. Then after that make a schedule in which u can take 20 min of each day and excersize, like run, or lift weights. HOPE IT HELPS GIRLY!! 3 good luck , stay gorg