Sunday, February 11, 2018

How can i lose weight? -

I Want to lose weight fast but im not shure how to start.i also want to gain muscle.any tips?

Okay my brother was able to lose weight easily. Here are a couple of tips to let you have a good healthy body! 1. Always use whole wheat items2. Make sure you go running or do some sport everyday3. Never use any medicine to lose weight4. Never put pressure on yourself to lose weight fast5. It takes time to lose weight be patient 6. Never let your self down thinking you will never lose weight7. Go to the Gym a couple times a week but not everyday8. I wish you luck into losing weight! Good Luck! :)

I have wrote a post on how to lose weight fast. Check it out:http://www.anoobsguide.com/2009/02/how-t��It has the scientific facts and no bs.

Open the door, get off the floor, everybody walk the Labrador!I took of 60 pounds in a year by getting dragged a mile or two each day by two of those monster dogs. Gotta love em.