Saturday, February 10, 2018

How do I lose weight? -

I already don t drink soda/juice and don t eat bread. I m 5 2 and like 130lbs and I can t stand it! Also I m turning 17 soon so will I lose weight faster because I m still young? I know that I need to start exercising. and I am going to go on the treadmill for half an hour a day.

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7 p.m.I know a woman who lost 60 pounds a month on it. She did nothing else!

i recommend DOING a weight training regimen. they will not make you bigger but will make you smaller. this is a common misconception. because you are a female, you do not produce enough testosterone to gain muscle mass from a weight lifting regimen. the reason female body builders are so big is because they take supplements to raise their testosterone levels. by lifting weights, you will actually get smaller because you will cut your body fat and increase your amount of lean muscle mass slightly.

ya weight is oky according to ya height and chrts,thts oky just dnt do weights uinles less thn 10 pnds coz thy add weight