Saturday, February 24, 2018

What are the best cheat foods to indulge in and still lose weight fast? -

That is a tough one, because if you were able to lose weight while eating this type of food it wouldn t be considered a cheat food there are still some types of food that pop up in my mind.CHEESE. It is high in protein, tastes good and helps you lose weight.DIET DRINKS. Good in moderate amounts, there are a wide range of choices that are very very low in caloric content.PROTEIN pasteries. Baked food such as cookies and cake made with protein powders.FISH. I happen to love smoked salmon, in fact, I can eat lbs. of it with lots of lemon and a little salt. My indulgence. High in protein and omega fats. There are tons of receipies out there.

Water. Most, if not all, fruits veggies.Also if you have a craving for chocolate, do dark, the darker it is the better.

when you are thinking about a cookie or a brownie...eat 1/4 cup of honey nut cheerios :) they re delicious and don t pack the fat or calories

These foods are called negative calorie food...that means the body uses more calories to burn then the calories it gives...celery is one of them...pls do a google search with the term you might get lucky...

I like the thought of cheese. I love cheese and believe it or not, it is not as bad for you as people think. Unless you have high cholesterol. I also love salsa!! Water is the key, though. No matter what cheat foods you eat, if you drink lots of water afterwards, this helps tremendously. Trust me, I have been there and still do it. Good luck =)

water....lol.....tea.....with calorie free sweetener......there really isn t any indulgent food to speak of that allows you to lose weight fast, unfortunately......