Wednesday, February 21, 2018

WHY is running the best way to lose weight fastest? -

I know a lot of people suggest running to lose weight quickly and best to shape up in general. My question is WHY is it the best cardio? Why is it better compared to elliptical, biking, etc... when it comes to losing it quicker? Is it because it uses the whole body?Thanks!

Next to swimming, running requires the most energy, thus burning calories quickest. Works lungs, heart, leg muscles. It is not necessarily better than elliptical, but since it s done outside, is more entertaining, and your more likely to stick with it. Cycling is basically running without joint impact, but probably a little more dangerous, and certainly more expensive.On the otherhand, swimming is probably the best cardio since nealy all the muscles in the body are involved, and it does not cause impact damage.

Running uses your core muscles - and I find that running compared to elliptical - I get my heart rate up WAY higher! The key is getting your heart rate up - the blood pumping and the sweat going - and the fastest way is running - try the website below for more running information - I am just getting into myself, and have found it much for effective and rewarding than my typical elliptical work out.

It��s not�� Resistance training with some cardio is far superior to cardio alone..

It burns a lot more calories than the elliptical does because it is a weight bearing exercise meaning you have to support your own weight. This is sort of true for elipticals too but the machine helps you out a bit. Beginner s Guide to Exercising - http://straightexercise.com

Idk but personally, I beleive swimming is the best weight loss.