Thursday, March 22, 2018

How to lose weight fast!? -

i like this gout but i know he wond notice me cause im over weight! I play sports and all but I still just cant get the weight off. its so hard. I want to lose some weight not just so i can get noticed by that guy but also for my own health. So do you people know any good ways to lose weight and fast?

We have the same problem on losing the extra weight. I ve been struggling about it for 2 years. Before when I m still in my early 20 s I did a yoyo diet and paired it with exercise. It worked out well. I was able to lose 5 lbs then for a month. All I did was just eat bread, drank milk in the morning and the evening and refrained from eating too much rice or fast food snacks. I tried doing it now at my age but I always end up not losing anything. It s a good thing that you are into sports.I suggest you watch your food in take. Focus on more fiber, exercise and drink lots of water :)But if you are in a hurry to lose all that weight you might want to consider taking diet pills like xenical or maybe going under the knife like liposuction or smart lipo.Hope this helps :)

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don t worry! ~Adia

you dont want to lose weight fast cuz you ll just end up losing muscle mass, dropping your metabolism, then gaining all fat back and be in a worse position than before. Slow and steady wins the race, trust me!

Okay, first off, DO NOT USE ANY DIETING PILLS.They do more harm than good no matter WHAT they say.Dieting is NOT the way to go. If you diet, you actually end up putting on more weight when you stop.Doing sports as you are is the best thing to do. I m sure that you are losing weight (no matter how slowly it may be happening), but in the mean time, eat a bit healthier. Make sure that you re eating the right amount of carbs, protein, vitamins, minerals etc., and don t try eating no carbs (as so many do), because it s really just one of the worst thing you can do to your body.

hii,check this site they offer a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it s for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-doc.co.nr ,hope it helps.

well................u can join a weight losing programmeVLCC also offers weight loss but u cannot lose weight fastIt would cause problem in the futureu should start with excercises like walking everydayby walking u will lose weight but it will take timeand lessen fatenning foods and eat more raw vegetables and salads

Have a look for article: Five Tips for Easy Weight Loss!http://belly-fat.nuggz.org/