Saturday, March 24, 2018

If i wear weighted clothing will i lose weight faster? -

i was wondering because my friend was getting some weighted clothes for his works out and i was wondering if they are effective for loosing weight and not just gaining muscle

I wear a weighted vest when I run do incline walking . I burn a lot more calories and my endurance has improved substantially. You will tone up faster but I like the vest better - you can adjust how much weight you want to start with and work your way up.

so glad to have helped :) Report Abuse

The more muscle you have, the faster you burn calories, so, in theory, they will help you lose weight by building muscle, which not only replaces the fat but also burns more fat. I don t know how effective they will be (sounds like a slow process), but you have nothing to lose!

Yes. In Gymnastics when we are doing jumps and stuff, We put on wrist and ancle weights, because then your body thinks you gained weight and works harder.

No

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.